Interested in submitting for publication with our journal?
Click the link below to be taken to our Cardiff University Press page. Once there please click the button labelled ‘start submission.’ This will start the process for your paper submission to be reviewed by our panel and selected editors.
After receiving an email of confirmation that the paper has been received to the editors, we will review your submission and within a maximum of three weeks confirm acceptance, acceptance with notes, or decline.
Please see below some of our guidelines for submission.
- Text should be Times New Roman, size 12, with 1.5 line spacing and normal (1 inch) margins.
- Page numbers should be aligned right.
- Articles should not exceed 8,000 words, including footnotes if used.
- Citations in ancient languages should be accompanied by a translation.
- Abbreviations, acronyms and symbols may be used at the editor’s discretion.
- Dates should follow the format of 31 January 1990.
- Figures, plates and tables should be numbered in separate sequential series.
- Headings should be bold and subheadings italicised.
- Any acknowledgements should be placed after the main body of the text.
Archaeology, Conservation and Religion papers will use ‘Name Year’ style (Harvard).
Ancient History papers (or Religion papers which require footnotes/use ancient texts) will use Chicago referencing style.
If you have any other questions please email the incumbent journal manager Eirini Konstantinidi at email@example.com